Skip to Main Content
University Authors Recognition Program
The University Authors Recognition Program honors academic and creative works published by Montclair State University faculty, staff, and administrators.
Categories of works include:
- Author or co-author of a monograph or textbook or exhibit catalog.
- Translator or co-translator of a monograph or textbook or exhibit catalog.
- Editor or co-editor of an edited volume or textbook or exhibit catalog.
- Artist/composer/performer/producer of a commercially published work and/or publicly performed medium resulting in a CD or DVD.
- Catalogs of exhibitions in the University Galleries.
The Library would be pleased to accept a donation of a signed copy of your work to be included in the collection. Please send it to the Acquisition Department (Room 115).
How to submit your publication information
If you do not have a copy to donate, we will order the item. Please use the following links to notify us about your works published in 2022 or later that have not been included in the previous University Authors Program:
Friend, follow and subscribe to Sprague library!