Skip to Main Content
Feasibility Study - Contents
Market Size & Potential
- Define your proposed new product or service.
- What companies are in the current market?
- Can the market sustain another company?
- How is your product or service different from the competition?
- Find a large publicly-owned company in your potential start up's industry or market.
- Look up the company's profile and SWOT reports.
- Look up the industry profile to identify competitors and points of entry into the market.
Demographics and Target Audience
- Who will be using this product or service?
Got Questions? - Ask a Librarian
If you have questions about resources in the Sprague Library, please don't hesitate to contact the library's Reference Desk.
Email: See "Ask the Library" below
If more extensive help is necessary please drop by or make an appointment.
Ask a Librarian
Ask us your questions by phone, e-mail, or appointment. You can also search our list of FAQ.
Request an appointment for help with your research, assignments or help with Endnote/Mendeley.
Visit the School of Business to find information on admission guidelines,
the academic program, facilities, contact information and more!
Friend, follow and subscribe to Sprague library!