TABLE OF CONTENTS
The College of Science and Mathematics (CSAM) is part of the Division of Academic Affairs. The College offers strong disciplinary and interdisciplinary baccalaureate, certificate, master’s and select doctoral programs reflecting contemporary needs and research foci in sciences and mathematics. In 1970, the thirty-two major departments in Montclair State College were organized into five schools, headed by a dean. This arrangement was modified in 1972 when the College was divided into six schools. In 1995, the Board of Trustees approved changing the name of the School of Mathematical and Natural Sciences to the College Sciences and Mathematics
Departments and Programs:
* Biology and Molecular Biology
* Chemistry and Biochemistry
* Computer Science
* Earth and Environmental Studies
* Mathematical Sciences
* Aquatic and Coastal Sciences
* Science Informatics
* Environmental Management Ph.D.
* Mathematics Education Ed.D.
Centers and Institutes:
* Bristol-Myers Squibb Center
* Center for Environmental Management and Analysis
* Center for Quantitative Obesity Research
* Microscopy and Microanalysis Research Laboratory
* NJ School of Conservation
* Passaic River Institute
* Professional Resources in Sciences and Mathematics
* PSEG Institute for Sustainability Studies
* Red Hawk Math Learning Center
* Remote Sensing Lab
* The Sokol Institute
* Statistical Consulting Program
The Sprague Library Archives is not a formal institutional repository. This series of records contains a small collection of documents collected by the library from the College of Science and Mathematics. The records are largely unrelated and cover a wide range of dates.
The records are arranged in one series. The series is divided into three subseries.
Restrictions on Access
The collection is open for research use.
Restrictions on Use
Copyright restrictions may apply.