Welcome MSU Alumni!
Welcome to the Library Resources for Alumni LibGuide. This guide was designed to provide an overview of Sprague Library resources available to Montclair State University Alumni.
Library Services for Alumni
If on-campus, alumni can ...
- Borrow books - maximum of 3 books with a loan period of 28 days for each book
- Read print journals and newspapers available in Periodicals Department
- Use the many electronic resources
- Access Sprague Library's online catalog
- Review our online research guides that provide links to information on a variety of topics and research tools
- View DVDs and videos in Multimedia Resources Department
- Search Sprague Library databases for articles
- Scan items for free to email or flash drive
- Read in quiet study space
- Ask for Reference assistance at the Reference desk
If off-campus, alumni can ...
- Search the library catalog on the web
- Search for articles via the Ebsco Discovery Service from Sprague Library's home page but need to be on-campus to link to article full-text if available.
- Use the Ask-a-Librarian Services to email a question
- Call the Reference desk at 973-655-4291
Center for Career Services
The MSU Center for Career Services & Cooperative Education has many resources and services for alumni.
The Center is located in Morehead Hall, Room 337.