Welcome MSU Alumni!
Welcome to the Library Resources for Alumni LibGuide. This guide was designed to provide an overview of Sprague Library resources available to Montclair State University Alumni.
Library Services for Alumni
If on-campus, alumni can ...
- Borrow books - maximum of 3 books with a loan period of 28 days for each book
- Read print journals and newspapers available in Periodicals Department
- Use the many electronic resources
- Access Sprague Library's online catalog
- Review our online research guides that provide links to information on a variety of topics and research tools
- View DVDs and videos in Multimedia Resources Department
- Search Sprague Library databases for articles
- Scan items for free to email or flash drive
- Print for $ .10 cents per page
- Use Wireless for mobile devices
- Read in quiet study space
- Ask for Reference assistance at the Reference desk
If off-campus, alumni can ...
- Access your library account online
- Search the library catalog on the web
- Search for articles via the Ebsco Discovery Service from Sprague Library's home page but need to be on-campus to link to article full-text if available.
- Search the mobile catalog on your phone
- Use the Ask-a-Librarian Services to email a question
- Call the Reference desk at 973-655-4291
Bookmyne is the Sprague Library iPhone app that MSU students, faculty and staff may use to search the library's online catalog. Library patrons can log into their account using the barcode on their MSU ID or their CWID, and their Library PIN. Once your login information is stored with the app, you can renew items, place or cancel holds on items and see what library materials you have checked out. Mobile Apps & Website LibGuide has info on how to download the app.
Center for Career Services
The MSU Center for Career Services & Cooperative Education has many resources and services for alumni.